- 20 Dec 2022
- Updated on 20 Dec 2022
Welcome to WeSki.co.il (the “Website”), an online portal that lets you search for and book snow-ski vacations (the “Travel Services”).
We, at WeTrip Ltd. (“WeTrip”, “we”, “us”, “our”), respect your privacy.
Providing us with your personal information is a choice you make. We appreciate that and thank you for making this choice. You are not legally obligated to provide us with this information, but we do need it to allow you to use the Website and to book Travel Services on your behalf.
This Policy is combined into our Terms of Service (the "Terms"), and is a part of them. Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information about how the Website operates.
Information you actively provide us
Only registered users may book Travel Services on the Website. You may register by providing the personal information we request for registration, which includes your name, email, mobile phone number, address, gender and date of birth. You may also register by using your account on Facebook and then providing us supplementary information.
Registration with a social network account
If you choose to register with your Facebook account, you are allowing us access to retrieve your profile information from Facebook. We can only access the information that Facebook makes available by default to third parties like us.
Consent to use your social network information
By registering to the Website using your Facebook account, you agree to share information from your Facebook account (including personally identifiable information) with us for the purposes provided in this Policy.
Information we collect when you book travel services
When you book Travel Services, we may ask that you provide additional information, such as nationality and passport number. In the course of booking, you may also voluntarily provide us additional information regarding specific needs or requirements you may have when travelling, such as pregnancy, medical condition, etc. These may be indicative of your personal or private affairs.
We will use this information only to the minimum required level needed to provide our service and it will be well kept in our secured data base in accordance with the Privacy Law 5741 – 1981 ("the Law").
When you book Travel Services for other people in your group, we will ask that your provide us personal information regarding those other people, such as their names, gender, dates of birth, passport numbers, etc. Before you provide such information, you must lawfully obtain the consent of all those travelling with you, to provide us the information for the purposes described in this Policy.
When you book Travel Services, we will collect your payment information and process it through a third party billing provider.
When you submit an inquiry or customer-service request, you may provide additional personal details depending on the inquiry or request.
Information we automatically collect
Analytics - We use third party analytics and advertising tools to collect information pertaining to your activities on the Website. This includes the information or content that you opened, viewed or clicked on, your session durations, the web pages you accessed, the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you accessed the Website and the city or town where the computer you used to access the Website is located. For more information, please see the ‘cookies’ section of the Policy, below.
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children who are under 14 years of age.
Use of collected information
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Operating the Website and booking your requested Travel Services;
- Send you vouchers, notices and messages related to Travel Services you booked;
- Handle your inquiries;
- Improving and customizing the Website and developing new services;
- Collecting statistical and aggregated information about users’ experience within the Website;
- Providing you with support, handling complaints and contacting you when we believe it is necessary;
- Enforcing the Terms and this Policy and preventing misuse of the Website;
- Complying with any applicable law and assisting law enforcement agencies and competent authorities, if we believe it is necessary or justified; and
- Taking any action in any case of dispute involving you, with respect or in relation to the Website or your booking of Travel Services.
Sharing information collected
We may share the information outlined in this Policy, with others, in any of the following instances:
- With the relevant third party providers of Travel Services, for the purpose of booking your Travel Services;
- With our contractors and service providers (such as cloud service providers) that help us operate, maintain, advertise and enhance the Website;
- If you have breached the Terms, abused your rights to use the Website, or violated any applicable law. Your personally identifiable information may be shared with competent authorities and with any third party, if we believe it is necessary or justified;
- If the operation of the Website is organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a merger or acquisition);
- We may share personally identifiable information with our corporate group entities, but their use of such information must comply with the Policy.
We may use the information we collect, as outlined above, to compile anonymized or aggregated information. We may share, sell or otherwise communicate and make available such anonymized or aggregated information to any other third party, at our sole discretion. However, we will not knowingly or intentionally share information that can be reasonably used to reveal your identity without your consent.
Transfer data outside of your territory
We may store and process information in various locations throughout the globe, including through cloud services. The laws in those other countries may provide a lesser degree of data protection than the laws of your own country. You agree to the transfer of your information to such other countries for the purpose of processing as described in this Policy, including through cloud services.
However, any high level discreet personal information that you have provided us, such as medical needs, etc., will be kept in highly secured data base for a future re-purchasing option and will not be given or sold to other third party.
Cookies and other trackers
We use various types of cookies and other types of web trackers, which help us to administer and operate the Website and improve our ability to deliver more relevant content and ads.
These trackers are used for the following main purposes:
- Collect statistical information about your use of the Website, as explained above in the section titled “Information we automatically collect”;
- Collect behavioral information about your surfing on our own Website and other websites which then helps advertisers like us deliver ads that are more relevant to you (this is known as “retargeting”). These cookies originate from third parties, including Google;
- Authenticate you as a registered user of the Website.
You can read more about the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and how they use them. You can also read more about and how Google uses advertising cookies.
If you wish to block cookies, you may do so through your browser’s settings. You can delete cookies that are already on your computer and you can set your browser to prevent them from being placed going forward. Please refer to the browser's help menu for further information.
We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. These measures might not provide absolute information security. Therefore, it is not guaranteed and you cannot expect that the Website will be immune from information security risks.
We retain personally identifiable information for as long as we deem necessary for the purposes set forth above. We may delete information from our systems, without notice to you, once we deem it is no longer necessary for the purposes set forth above.
We may change this Policy. We will provide you notice of such changes through the Website interface. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your consent to the amended Policy. If you do not consent to the amended Policy, we may terminate your account and block your access to, and use of, the Website.
You may contact us with any questions or comments, at: email@example.com