- 09 Dec 2021
- Updated on 09 Dec 2021
You, or any member of your party, may cancel your travel arrangements at any time. Written notification from the person who made the booking or, if applicable, your travel agent must be received either by email at: email@example.com. The notification must indicate the details of your booking and that you request to cancel it. Once your booking has been cancelled you will receive a cancellation receipt within 14 days. If you do not receive such cancellation receipt, then please contact us as soon as the 14 day period has expired.
If you cancel your holiday
Cancellation will be in accordance with the refund percentages and periods as presented in the table below.
Refunds will be transferred in accordance with time frame stated in the Terms of Sales.
|Period Before Departure in Which you Notify us||Cancellation Fees||Cash Refund|
|61 days or more||30%||70%|
|60 to 31 days||50%||50%|
|30 to 8 days||70%||30%|
|7 days or less||100%||0%|
A package cost £1,500 and only the deposit was paid (£450). If you cancel 65 days before departure no cash will be refunded, the deposit will be kept as 30% cancellation fees.
- The deposit is non refundable.
- The cancellation fees are calculated from the total cost of the holiday, and not from the deposit amount.
- The above cancellation fees are only applicable when the entire group request to cancel the holiday.
- In the case where individuals (not the entire group) request to cancel, WeSki will have to evaluate the possible amount to refund according to the shared components (i.e. accommodation, private transfer). Shared components will not be refundable as they will continue to be at use by the rest of the group. In any case, there will be no refund for cancellation requests submitted 7 days or less before departure.
- If the reason for your cancellation is covered under the terms of your insurance policy, you may be able to reclaim these charges.
- Where extra facilities or transport options are non-refundable, in part or in full, the cost of these will be added to the cancellation charge you have to pay.
Payments need to be paid on time. Payers who will not respect the payment dates will be subject to 2% interest per week.
If WeSki can't provide you the services
You can cancel your travel arrangements without paying cancellation charges if any of the essential elements of your holiday, other than the price, are significantly changed by unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances (such as closure of the ski resort). In such circumstances, you will receive a full refund of the holiday price and confirmation that your holiday booking has been terminated.
Bookings include a "Covid-19 Cover" so you are well protected if the holiday can't go ahead due to resort closure and a full refund or change of date would be provided.
Credit Notes Terms and Conditions
- Refunds in case the payment was made with a Credit Note - out of the amount of the refund due under the relevant cancellation policy, the amount paid through a Credit Note will first be deducted and will be credited back to the customer as a new Credit Note for future realization.
- Credit Notes issuance date - Credit Note issued due to cancellation, as described in the cancellation policy, will be redeemable within 2 years from the issue date.
ATOL and ABTA Protections
All the flights and flight-inclusive holidays are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. When you pay you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it. Please see our booking conditions for further information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.
Our ATOL number is ATOL 11341
Our ABTA member number is Y6566
If you book arrangements other than a package holiday this financial protection will not apply. Please see our Terms of Service for more information.