- 25 Jul 2021
Terms of Service
- Updated on 25 Jul 2021
Welcome to WeSki.co.il (the “Website”), an online portal that lets you search for and book snow-ski vacations (the “Travel Services”). The Website is owned and operated by WeTrip Ltd., an Israeli company (the “Company”, “we”, “our”).
Please carefully read the following terms and conditions of service and our Terms Of Sale (together, the "Terms").
The Terms constitute a binding agreement between you and the Company and spell out your rights and responsibilities regarding use of the Website and booking Travel Services through the Website.
By accessing or using the Website or booking Travel Services through the Website you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or use the Website in any way.
Who are we
WeTrip Ltd. is an Israeli privately-held company (Israeli private company number 51-537598-8).
You may contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone at 077 99 55 888.
Sharing on facebook
You may “share” the details of your booking with your Facebook friends with whom you have booked the package. You may also “share” the details of your bookings on your Facebook wall. Using Facebook in these ways is governed by its own terms of service, not these Terms. You are solely responsible for complying with those terms of service.
If you are under 18 years of age, then you must obtain permission from your parent or legal guardian to accept these Terms. We reserve the right to terminate your account, if we find that you are younger than the minimum age specified above. We may request additional information to confirm your age, at any time.
Registration and user account
You must submit only true, accurate and complete details when registering to the Website.
You are solely responsible and liable for all activities performed with or through your User Account. To prevent unauthorized use, keep your password confidential and do not share it with any third party.
You are prohibited from selling or transferring your User Account or making it available to anyone else. You are fully accountable for any outcome that may result from your failure to provide true, accurate and complete details in the course of the registration process or if violating one or more sections of the contract or with the Terms of Sale.
Consent to receive commercial messages
By signing-up to the Website with a User Account, you give us your consent to send you commercial messages from the Company or others on its behalf. At any time, you may withdraw your consent and unsubscribe to receive commercial messages. The methods though which you may unsubscribe will be detailed in the commercial messages we send you.
Subject to these Terms, you may use the Website to search for and book Travel Services for your own personal regular use and not including a commercial use. While using the Website, you must refrain from
- Breaching these Terms or any other applicable rules and instructions that we may provide with respect to the Website
- Interfering with, burdening or disrupting the functionality of the Website
- Breaching the security of the Website or publicly identifying any security vulnerabilities in it
- Circumventing or manipulating the operation or functionality of the Website, or attempting to enable features or functionalities that are otherwise disabled, inaccessible or undocumented in the Service
- Sending automated or machine generated queries
- Using robots, crawlers and similar applications to collect and compile content from the Website or send data to the Website including for the purposes of competing with the Website, or in such ways that may impair or disrupt the Website’s functionality
- Impersonating any person or entity, or making any false statement pertaining to your identity, employment, agency or affiliation with any person or entity
- Collecting, harvesting, obtaining or processing personal information of or about other users of our Website
- Linking to the Website from web pages or applications that contain pornographic content or content that encourages racism or wrongful discrimination; and
- Engaging in any activity that constitutes a criminal offense or gives rise to civil liability.
Naturally, mistakes might sometime happen unintentionally. If we were wrong, you should address us immediately so we can try to fix what can be fixed, but you should in no way harm our good name and reputation in public, including a negative inaccurate Facebook or Instagram posts and any such harm may constitute a civil liability under the Defamation Law, 5725-1965.
Links and ads
The Website may contain links to content published on other websites or external sources, provided by third parties. We do not operate, or monitor these websites and content. You may find the content posted there not suitable to your requirements, objectionable, annoying, improper, unlawful or immoral.
By linking to a particular website, we do not endorse, or sponsor its content, or confirm its accuracy, authenticity, reliability, validity, integrity, or legality. We are not responsible for such third party websites or content, or their availability, or for any transactions made between you and such third party websites.
We may present paid advertisement on behalf of interested vendors on the Website. By clicking the advertisements you may be shifted to a website of the advertiser or receive any other messages, information or offers from the advertiser. We are not responsible for the practices of the advertiser, or the content of its website, information, messages or offers. You are solely responsible for all communications with advertisers and to all transactions you conclude with them.
All rights, title and interest in and to the Website, including without limitation, patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade names, service marks, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights and any goodwill associated therewith, are the exclusive property of the Company and our licensors.
Do not copy, distribute, display or perform publicly, make available to the public or communicate to the public, sublicense, decompile, disassemble, reduce to human readable form, execute publicly, make available to the public, adapt, make commercial use of, process, compile, translate, sell, lend, rent, reverse engineer, combine with other software, modify or create derivative works of the Website or any part thereof, in any way or by any means.
You may not use any of our property nor any name, mark, logo or domain name that is confusingly similar to our marks, logos and Internet domain names. You must refrain from any action or omission that may dilute, or damage our reputation.
Changes and availability
We may, at any time and without prior notice change the layout, design, scope, features or availability of the Website.
We may revise these Terms, in whole or in part, at any time by putting you on notice of the amended Terms. Your continued use of the Website after the effective date of the amended Terms constitutes your consent to the amended Terms.
Termination and suspension
The Company may at any time, in its sole discretion, temporarily or permanently discontinue or suspend the operation of the Website and its business. The Company is not obligated to give any notice prior to such discontinuation or suspension, and these Terms shall terminate upon our permanent discontinuation of the operation of the Website and its business.
We may temporarily or permanently deny, limit, suspend, or terminate your User Account and these Terms if we have reason to believe that
- You have breached these Terms; or
- Performed any act or omission that violates any applicable law, or is harmful or may be harmful to us or any other third party, including other users of the Website.
You may ask our permission to terminate these Terms under our sole exclusive jurisdiction by providing us a written notice of termination. Such a termination, if occurs, will not cancel any of your obligations for our website, our service and any third-party relevant supplier.
The following sections shall survive termination of these Terms: Intellectual Property, Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability, Indemnification, Governing Law and Disputes.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability
Other then the warranties mandated by law or otherwise expressly presented on the website
- The website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- We and our officers, directors, shareholders, employees, sub-contractors, agents and affiliates (the “staff“) disclaim all other warranties and representations, either express or implied, with respect to the website, its content and travel services offered on it or booked through it, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose, quality, non-infringement, title, value, compatibility, performance, security, accuracy, enhanced goodwill, reputation or expected benefits.
- We do not warrant that (1) the website will be uninterrupted, error-free or will meet your requirements or expectations in any way; or (2) the website will always be available or free from malwares, computer viruses or other harmful components.
To the greatest extent permissible under law
- The company, and its staff shall not be liable to you for any indirect, special, punitive, exemplary, statutory, incidental or consequential damage, or any similar damage or loss, costs, expenses and payments, whether in tort, contract, or in any other form or theory of liability, arising from, or in connection with the website, its content and travel services offered on it or booked through it, or any other aspect of these terms, even if the company is advised of the possibility of such damages;
- The company’s total and aggregate liability to you for damages, losses or causes of action (whether in tort, contract, or in any other form or theory of liability), arising from, or in connection with the website, its content and travel services offered on it or booked through it, or any other aspect of these terms, is limited to, and anyway will not exceed, the amount you actually pay to the company in the six months preceding the event purportedly giving rise to the damage, loss or cause of action.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, its managers, directors, shareholders, employees, sub-contractors, agents and anyone acting on their behalf, harmless in respect of any claim, demand, damage, loss, loss of profit, payment, settlements or expense they incur (including attorney’s fees and legal expenses) in connection with your breach of these Terms, your use of the Website and booked Travel Services, or your violation of any right of a third party in connection with the Website or booked Travel Services.
Governing law and disputes
Regardless of your place of residence or where you access or use the Website from, these Terms, your use of the Website and booked Travel Services will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, excluding any otherwise applicable rules of conflict of laws, which would result in the application of the laws of a jurisdiction other than the State of Israel.The competent courts located in the Tel Aviv-Yafo district will have exclusive and sole jurisdiction over any dispute, claim or controversy arising from, or in connection with, the Website and its use, booked Travel Services and with respect to any matter relating to the validity, applicability, performance or interpretation of these Terms. You and the Company, each hereby expressly consents to personal jurisdiction in Israel and expressly waive any right to object to such personal jurisdiction or the non-convenience of such forum.Notwithstanding the foregoing, any claim by the Company against you pursuant to the indemnity clauses of these Terms, may be brought in the court in which the third party claim that is the subject of the indemnity, was lodged against the Company.
Whenever used in these Terms, the term "Including", whether capitalized or not, means without limitation to the preceding phrase. All examples and all "i.e." and "such as" notations, indicate an illustration, by way of example only, of the preceding phrase, without limiting its generality.
These Terms may only be modified by written amendment.
Failure on our part to demand performance of any provision in the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of any of our rights under the Terms.
You may not assign, transfer or delegate your rights or obligations under the Terms without our prior written consent. Any attempted or actual assignment, transfer or delegation by you, without our prior consent, shall be null and void. Where necessary due to a merger, acquisition, change of control or the sale of all or substantially all of the Company’s equity or assets, Company may, upon notice to you, assign, transfer and delegate these Terms, in their entirety, including all of its rights, performance, duties, liabilities and obligations contained herein. With such assignment, transfer and delegation, Company is irrevocably released from all its duties, liabilities and obligations herein.
The section headings in the Terms are included for convenience only and shall take no part in the interpretation or construing of the Terms. If any provision of the Terms is held to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable by a competent court, then the provision shall be performed and enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law, to reflect, as closely as possible, the original intention of that provision, and the remaining provisions of the Terms shall continue to remain in full force and effect.