- 16 Nov 2022
- Updated on 16 Nov 2022
You, or any member of your party, may cancel your travel arrangements at any time. Written notification from the person who made the booking or, if applicable, your travel agent must be received either by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by hand delivery to our office at: 10 Ha-Menofim St, Herzliya. The notification must indicate the details of your booking and that you request to cancel it. Once your booking has been cancelled you will receive a cancellation receipt within 14 days. If you do not receive such cancellation receipt, then please contact us as soon as the 14 day period has expired.
If you cancel your holiday
Cancellation will be in accordance with the refund percentages and periods as presented in the table below.
Refunds will be transferred in accordance with time frame stated in the Terms of Sales.
|Period Before Departure in Which you Notify us||Cancellation Fees||Cash Refund|
|61 days or more||30%||70%|
|60 to 31 days||50%||50%|
|30 to 8 days||70%||30%|
|7 days or less||100%||0%|
A package cost €1,500 and only the deposit was paid (€450). If you cancel 65 days before departure no cash will be refunded, the deposit will be kept as 30% cancellation fees.
- The deposit is non refundable.
- The cancellation fees are calculated from the total cost of the holiday, and not from the deposit amount.
- The above cancellation fees are only applicable when the entire group request to cancel the holiday.
- In the case where individuals (not the entire group) request to cancel, WeSki will have to evaluate the possible amount to refund according to the shared components (i.e. accommodation, private transfer). Shared components will not be refundable as they will continue to be at use by the rest of the group. In any case, there will be no refund for cancellation requests submitted 7 days or less before departure.
- If the reason for your cancellation is covered under the terms of your insurance policy, you may be able to reclaim these charges.
- Where extra facilities or transport options are non-refundable, in part or in full, the cost of these will be added to the cancellation charge you have to pay.
Payments need to be paid on time. Payers who will not respect the payment dates will be subject to 2% interest per week.
If WeSki can't provide you the services
- The customer can cancel the travel arrangements without paying cancellation charges if any of the essential elements of your holiday, other than the price, are significantly changed by unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances (such as closure of the ski resort). In such circumstances, the customer will receive a full refund of the holiday price and confirmation that your holiday booking has been terminated.
- If flights are cancelled or consolidated, then the customer is entitled to a full refund for their package if the holiday can’t be provided, or if the change is significant.
Examples that are generally considered to be significant changes are flight time changes of 12 hours or more, but each case must be considered on its own merits.
Please note that refund due to an airline cancelation is subject to WeSki receiving the refund from the canceling airline company.
- The Company is not liable for Travel Services provided by third party Travel Service Providers. In this regard, it is clarified that any change or downgrade relating to Travel Service Providers’ facilities and amenities, which are a result of, inter alia, shortage or lack of fuel or energy, shall not be considered as a significant change and will not entitle the customer for a refund from the Company.
Credit Notes Terms and Conditions
- Refunds in case the payment was made with a Credit Note - out of the amount of the refund due under the relevant cancellation policy, the amount paid through a Credit Note will first be deducted and will be credited back to the customer as a new Credit Note for future realization.
- Credit Notes issuance date - Credit Note issued due to cancellation, as described in the cancellation policy, will be redeemable within 2 years from the issue date.